Skip to main content
“FERRERO CHRISTMAS – GIFT RIBBON” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions set out the instructions on how to claim the custom Ferrero Rocher gift ribbon featuring a Christmas message (“Gift”) as part of the in-store gift with purchase promotion (“Promotion”) run by Ferrero Australia Pty. Ltd (ABN 29 001 249 261) of Level 18, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney, 2060 NSW, telephone (02) 9409 8800 (“Promoter”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, this store, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim the Gift. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child parent, siblings.
- The Promotion will be conducted in this store from 01/11/2017 until close of business on 31/12/2017, or until stocks of the Gift in this store are exhausted, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
- To claim the Gift, individuals must purchase any one (1) or more Ferrero Rocher product(s) in a single transaction in this store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- All valid claims received during the Promotional Period (i.e. while stocks of Gift last) will receive the Gift, valued at $5.00. Successful claimants will be provided with the Gift immediately at the point of purchase.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim instructions.
- The Gift is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit towards other items in store.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take/redeem the Gift at the time of purchase, then the Gift will be forfeited. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (“NonExcludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.