Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake
120g flour type
40g hazelnut paste
3g baking powder
Crushed hazelnuts to taste
Ferrero Rocher to taste
- Sift flour, 60g of sugar, and baking powder.
- In a bowl, cream the softened butter and 60g of sugar. Then, add the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the two mixtures with the milk.
- Once the mixture is thick and creamy, add the hazelnut paste.
- Bake the cake at 180°C. When springy to the touch and a tester inserted in center comes out clean it is ready (55 minutes to 1 hour).
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat over low heat.
- As soon as it starts to boil, remove from heat and add chocolate and melt. The mixture should be smooth and consistent.
- Let it cool.
- Arrange the Ferrero Rocher along the edges of the cake.
- Cut the cake in half, and with a spatula, spread the inside and outside with the milk chocolate ganache.
- Spread all the crushed hazelnuts around the cake, on top of the chocolate ganache.