Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake
FOR THE CAKE:
40g hazelnut paste
FERRERO ROCHER® to personal preference
For the cake:
- Sift flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- In a bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar. Then, add the eggs and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the dry mixture into the wet mixture with the milk and whisk until the mixture is consistent.
- Once the mixture is thick and creamy, add the hazelnut paste.
- For the ganache:
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat over low heat.
- As soon as it starts to boil, remove from heat and add chocolate to melt. Stir slowly until mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Let it cool.
- Cut the cake in half, and with a spatula, spread the inside and outside with the milk chocolate ganache. Next, arrange the FERRERO ROCHER along the edges of the cake.