Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake
|Crushed hazelnuts||to taste|
|Ferrero Rocher||to taste|
Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake - step by step
• Sift flour, 60g of sugar, and baking powder.
• In a bowl, cream the softened butter and 60g of sugar. Then, add the eggs and vanilla.
• Combine the two mixtures with the milk.
• Once the mixture is thick and creamy, add the hazelnut paste.
• Bake the cake at 180°C. When springy to the touch and a tester inserted in center comes out clean it is ready (55 minutes to 1 hour).
• Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat over low heat.
• As soon as it starts to boil, remove from heat and add chocolate and melt. The mixture should be smooth and consistent.
• Let it cool.
• Arrange the Ferrero Rocher along the edges of the cake.
• Cut the cake in half, and with a spatula, spread the inside and outside with the milk chocolate ganache.
• Spread all the crushed hazelnuts around the cake, on top of the chocolate ganache.