FOR THE CAKE:
120g potato starch
2g baking soda
200ml whole milk
12 pinches of salt
1 egg yolk (in addition to the 2 eggs)
FERRERO ROCHER® to personal preference
FOR THE BUTTERCREAM:
150g powdered sugar
20g cream of crushed hazelnuts
- For the cake:
- In a bowl, whip the butter and the sugar with an electric mixer.
- Then add the eggs one by one and the milk until the dough is smooth and consistent.
- Sift the flour into the bowl, and then the baking powder and salt. Combine the powdered mixture by slowly folding from bottom to top. Add the hazelnuts.
- Place a fluted paper cup in a muffin mold and pour in the mixture. Be careful not to fill it more than 3/4 of the way.
- Butter a heart-shaped mold (about 22cm large) and bake at 180C for
- For the butter cream:
- Decorate the cupcakes with a pastry bag fitted with a star-tipped piping nozzle.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts and top it all off with a FERRERO ROCHER.