• In a bowl, whip the butter and the sugar with an electric mixer.
• Then add the eggs one by one and the milk until the dough is smooth and consistent.
• Sift the flour into the bowl, and then the baking powder and salt. Combine the powdered mixture by slowly folding from bottom to top. Add the hazelnuts.
• Place a fluted paper cup in a muffin mold and pour in the mixture. Be careful not to fill it more than 3/4 of the way.
• Butter a heart-shaped mold (about 22cm large) and bake at 180C for 20-25min.
For the butter cream:
• Decorate the cupcakes with a pastry bag fitted with a star-tipped piping nozzle.
• Sprinkle the hazelnuts and top it all off with a FERRERO ROCHER.